At Biltmore Psychological Services, accessible from
Information We Collect Automatically
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Like any other website, Biltmore Psychological Services uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information we collect for an indefinite period of time.